Pleasure, purity, and performance! This is definitely a product you don't want filled with harmful chemicals. Yes is not only certified organic , but also out-performs all old concept lubricants.
- the discreet and convenient way to deliver deep lubrication and hydration in just the right amount to just the right places
- each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5 ml) for single use
- when inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes oil-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication
- external use of lubrication may be used in addition to the applicators if necessary or wanted
When you want to intensify your sensitivity while treating your body with respect, Yes enhances; as you realize the importance of what goes in and on your body - compromises (ethical or chemical) will not do, and Yes Luberates; when you want the discretion of a lubricant that feels indistinguishable from your own natural lubrication, Yes Delivers.
Chose Yes oil-based lubrication and moisturizer for:
- Enables discreet and hygienic delivery of the right amount in the desired place
- Contains Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Grape seed oil and Vitamin E
- Enhances pleasure and ease in love-making
- Long lasting, soothing and odourless
- Richly nourishing, with a smooth, even texture
- Natural plant oil-based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Alleviates intimate discomfort and painful lovemaking
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
- 94.3% Organic ingredients
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Chemical and preservative free
Trying to choose between the water-based or oil-based? The water-based Yes is both a vaginal moisturizer and a lube - very popular among woman, especially menopausal or pregnant woman or anyone who needs a bit of 'moisture'; it's great for sex too but doesn't have the super long-lasting glide factor that the oil does.... it's the most 'realistic' feeling one though and the one that is best if you're looking for natural moisture. The water-based is condom compatible. The oil-based is often preferred by men and is great for self pleasure or sex. It lasts a long time, and since it's oil-based, it does feel like a lube rather than feeling more like a natural moisturizer. The oil-based is not condom compatible. Both are truly amazing - people always come back for more once they've tried them (please remember - don't use mainstream lubes if you don't want toxic chemicals in those important areas of yourself!!) if you're not sure, buy a small one of each and have fun figuring out which you prefer! You may like each on different occasions or you can absolutely use the two together as well. Hope that helps!
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E); *Organically grown ingredient; Certified 94.3% organic by the Soil Association, Bristol, UK.