A cleansing powder that transforms into a purifying, polishing scrub when activated with water, hydrosols or vinegars.
If your skin has hit a rough patch, it's time for Purple Corn Grains. Your skin is polished to glowing perfection sans the planet-polluting micro beads. The vibrant purple hue also means it’s packed with wrinkle-fighting antioxidants that leaves skin silky smooth for days.
- as a scrub, it instantly dislodges flaky skin.
- as a treatment mask, it clarifies, shrinking pores into near nonexistence.
- ground from the kernels of Peruvian purple corn, a vibrant grain that boasts more antioxidants than blueberries, this gentle exfoliator buffs your complexion to perfection.
- to rejuvenate, protect and firm, we’ve added almond flour, pomegranate, yucca and hibiscus.
- kaolin, a sebum reducer, deep cleans.
- this supercharged skin polisher helps reduce bumps + breakouts while sloughing away dry spots to reveal a lit-from-within glow that lasts for days.
- face ~ lips ~ all skin types ~ breakouts ~ flakey
- smoothes ~ cleanses ~ detoxifies ~ glow ~ softens
- organic ~ food grade ~ non gmo ~ vegan ~ gluten free ~ earth friendly ~ kosher ~ may contain nuts ~ soy free ~ wild harvested
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Activate by combining 2 tsp of cleansing grains + 2 tsp water, hydrosol or coconut vinegar.
- Blend well into a wet paste. (If it’s still too dry, increase liquid by ½ tsp at a time.)
- Gently massage into damp skin in circular motions for about 1 minute.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with your favorite moisturizer, serum or oil.
- Dull, oily or congested skin can use this scrub up to 4X a week.
- For sensitive, dry skin, 1-2X times a week is best.
What's in it?
Ingredients: Zea Mays Seed Flour(**), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Powder(**), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Maltodextrin(**), Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Seed Meal(**), Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Powder(**), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder(**), Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Powder(*), Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil(*)
(*) wild crafted, organically grown (**) organic, food grade