Inspired by an ancient Egyptian super salve, Date Nut Brûlée is like skin food, rich in skin-plumping fatty acids, protective vitamin E and nourishing minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc. This skin triple threat acts as a luxurious cleanser, mega moisturizer and luscious body balm. From chapped lips to rough elbows, slather this anywhere in need of some TLC. It even gently removes the toughest of waterproof makeup.
the hero ingredient of this decadent balm is date nut seed oil, which once anointed Egyptian royalty as a nourishing and protective oil.
extracted from the dattier du desert tree that grows in harsh climates and unforgiving desert soils, date nut seed oil is robust by nature; today, we source ours from a union of women’s groups in West Africa.
also loaded with softening olive oil and rejuvenating tamanu oil, Date Nut Brûlée melts into skin, delivering fatty acids, vitamins and minerals for a gorgeous glow and soft suppleness.
you can even use it as a texturizing and conditioning paste for the ends of your hair.
it’s 100-percent vegan-friendly, too: the balmy texture comes courtesy of sunflower wax.
- face ~ lips ~ hair ~ body
- smoothes ~ nourishes ~ cleanses ~ treats
- organic ~ food grade ~ vegan ~ gluten free ~ earth friendly ~ may contain nuts
How do I use it?
- To cleanse, warm a pea-sized amount between your fingers and massage it into dry or damp skin in circular motions. Avoid getting it directly in your eyes. Gently wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth.
- Or, use it to erase rough patches by smoothing this skin-saving salve over any dry spots (like lips, cuticles, cracked heels and more).
- Even better: pat a LOLI mix-in water (such as Rose Water or Sweet Orange Water) into your face first, then seal in all that moisture by applying the brûlée on top.
- Works wonders as a moisturizing balm for lips, nails and body, too.
To BIY (blend your own):
Whip up a super rich moisture mask by adding a LOLI mix-in such as honey to Date Nut Brûlée.
What's in it?
Ingredients: Date Nut Brûlée inci: Balanites Aegyptiaca (Desert Date) Kernel Oil(**), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(**), Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil(*), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
(*) organic (**) organic, food grade