For blemished skin prone to inflammation.
Finely ground clay is blended with extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel to form this deep, purifying mask. Impurities and skin secretions are drawn out and blemishes and blackheads are visibly reduced.
- Loess clay absorbs oil and impurities and stimulates the skin
- Extracts of nasturtium and witch hazel calm the skin, refine pores and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Especially beneficial to skin that is oily and prone to blemishes
- Encourages gentle, natural exfoliation in all skin conditions
Use Clarifying Clay Mask once or twice each week. Blend 1-2 heaped teaspoons with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Avoid eye area.
For oily, blemished, normal and mature skin remove after 5-10 minutes with plenty of warm water. For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, add 2 pumps of Soothing Cleaning Milk to the mask before applying and remove after 3-5 minutes.
Ingredients: Loess (Clay), Tropaeolum Majus (Indian Cress/Nasturtium) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
All Dr Hauschka products are
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions