Best for combination skin.
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream has been specially developed to meet the needs of sensitive combination skin conditions. Rich in lemon balm and combined with other extracts of medicinal herbs to soothe irritable, reddened skin, these will keep oily zones clear and matte while helping the skin to retain moisture in dry areas. The balancing Melissa Day Cream refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even.
- Helps sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating its natural activity
- Soothes irritable, reddened skin
- Keeps oily zones clear and matte
- Retains moisture in dry areas
- Refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even
Formulation: Extracts of melissa, daisy, anthyllis, witch hazel and carrot soothe, working to balance the skin’s natural oil and water content. Tapioca starch provides an even, matte appearance.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Tropaeolum Majus (Indian Cress/Nasturtium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Fragrance (Essential Oil), Citral*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Hectorite, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Zinc Oxide CI (77947) * Component of natural essential oils
All Dr Hauschka products are
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions