John Masters Organics' Conditioner for Dry Hair with lavender and avocado is an intensely hydrating, silicone-free conditioner.
This natural hair product was specifically formulated to help treat dry hair in multiple ways: to intensely condition and hydrate dry, brittle locks without weighing them down, to help increase hair’s ability to bind and retain moisture, and to help soothe strands from roots to tips for shiny, soft, healthy-looking hair.
- Conditions and hydrates without weighing hair down.
- Helps increase hair’s ability to bind and retain moisture.
- Helps soothe strands from roots to tips for shiny, soft, healthy-looking hair.
- Not tested on animals
- Avocado oil - delivers moisture to nourish and strengthen strands
- Lavender oil - soothes and nourishes hair from roots to tips
- Jojoba seed oil - delivers moisture to roots and strands
Massage into wet hair; leave in 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Mel (Honey)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linalool †, Limonene †, Geraniol †; *Organic ingredient; †A natural component of essential oils