An ancient super root with anti-inflammatory power - great for soothing irritated skin, hyperpigmentation, anti-aging.
Like sweet potatoes, but better. Wild yam is the original Paleo superfood, with medicinal roots that soothe irritation and redness. A couple drops of wild yam root extract added to skin care equals instant cool.
- since Paleolithic times, wild yam has been a powerful superfood, as well as an ancient healer.
- the Aztecs harnessed its medicinal, anti-inflammatory roots to treat nasty rashes and boils. In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s known as a bonafide eye brightener.
- add a couple drops of wild yam root extract to oils, serums and creams when irritated skin needs help coming back down to earth.
- benefits found with its saponins, from collagen reproduction to protecting skin cells from further harm.
- face ~ dark spots
- restores ~ revitalizes ~ treats
- food grade
HOW DO I USE IT?
Combine just a couple drops with any serum or moisturizer and gently massage or pat into skin.
Ingredients: Wild Yam Root Oil