An ancient anti-inflammatory - best for redness, calming, dry skin, breakouts, dullness.
The secret’s out: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory superhero. But we’ve got something more potent than what’s in your spice cabinet—an essential oil that deeply penetrates to rejuvenate, and to heal redness, dryness and breakouts.
WARNING: this is an essential oil that should not be applied directly to skin. Please see recipes for directions on how to blend this essential oil into LOLI bases and/or read usage instructions carefully.
- native to South Asia, its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties have been revered since 500 B.C. as medicine in Ayurveda (the traditional Hindi practice of healing and balancing the body through diet, herbs and yogic breathing).
- here’s the high-performance version of Turmeric Root: a potent essential oil that soothes inflammation to restore the integrity of your skin.
- redness, dryness, breakouts, dullness—a few drops of Turmeric EO added to your facial oil, moisturizer, serum or mask saves the day.
- face ~ combination ~ breakouts ~ inflammation
- soothes ~ calms ~ defends ~ treats
- organic ~food grade ~ non gmo ~ vegan ~ gluten free ~ steam distilled
How to Use:
- always dilute essential oil with a carrier oil before applying to skin (meaning...don't ever apply directly to skin; must always be mixed with something).
- combine just a couple drops with any LOLI elixir, brûlée or mix-in oil and gently massage or pat into skin.
Ingredients: organic turmeric root essential oil