A cult favorite turned classic, coconut oil is an ancient healer that restores moisture and softness to dry, damaged skin and hair. Ours is pure, organic and cold pressed straight from the coconut. Smooth it on, well, pretty much anywhere you wish.
- from kitchen pantries to bedroom vanities everywhere, coconut oil is universal.
- despite its meme status as a cure-all, it’s not all hype—it’s proven to moisturize skin and hair like no other and even help wounds heal faster with its antimicrobial properties.
- slather it on from head to toe as your daily moisturizer, or mix it into a hair mask or face mask for a replenishing, extra-softening treat.
- the luxurious locks and glowing skin of Pacific Island women—who were some of the first to tap into coconut oil’s beauty-enhancing gifts—don’t lie.
- face ~ hair ~ body
- smoothes ~ restores ~ cleanses ~ moisturizes ~ nourishes
- organic ~ non gmo ~ food grade ~ vegan ~ gluten free ~ earth friendly
HOW DO I USE IT?
- warm a small amount between your palms and massage into your face and body.
- to use as a hair mask, warm a generous amount between your palms and work it into your hair from roots to ends. Leave on for 20 minutes, 2 hours or overnight—longer equals softer locks. Rinse well and cleanse with a shampoo and conditioner. (You may need to shampoo twice to cut through any residual oiliness, but it’ll be worth the super-soft locks in the end.)
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil