If you have one magic product in your beauty bag, it’s this Pank Plum Elixir.
This balanced exotic blend of superfood oils high in linoleic acid contains hibiscus, passion fruit, safflower + the award winning upcycled French plum kernel oil
“Oil is my passion, and this beauty oil is a complete must-have. This Pank Elixir is a cruelty-free, vegan beauty cabinet must-have. For instant hydration, I use it instead of Hyaluronic acid. For a smooth, radiant complexion, I put a drop in my foundation. I even rub it on my lips and cheeks for a rosy glow.” – Jackie Johnson
- a multi-purpose moisturizing beauty oil for face, hair, lips and nails, this serum instantly restores hydration with the first use.
- it's great for oily, blemish prone, stressed or sensitive complexions, as well as dry to aging skin.
- quickly absorbed, this penetrating serum will smooth skin and help clear up blemished complexions.
- additionally, treats chapped lips, nourishes thin + lackluster hair and moisturizes peeling + dry nails. It's natural tint leaves skin and lips with a rosy glow.
- rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, Pank Plum Elixir is the perfect beauty remedy for the most sensitive of skin types – even complexions with symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
- palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, tocopherols, tocotrienols and phytosterols make this elixir super smoothing for dry, chapped, flakey skin, help improve elasticity and reduce fine lines + wrinkles.
- face ~ lips ~ all skin types
- anti-aging ~ restores ~ balances
- organic ~ food grade ~ non gmo ~ gluten free ~ vegan
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Apply 3-5 drops morning and night on clean, damp skin. Use in place of serum or moisturizer.
- Apply to lips for a rosy tint and smoothness.
- Apply sparingly to dry hair to control fly-aways, tame frizz or add shine.
- Massage into scalp for pre-shampoo treatment or onto dry nails.
- Mix a few drops into your foundation for a silky complexion.
What's in it?
Plum Kernel Oil ~ the powerful superfood for smoothing. A nourishing, healing oil for skin and hair pressed from the rare French Ente plum. Rich in vitamins A & E, antioxidants and fatty acids, it’s proven to be better than argan oil and more powerful than marula oil.
Passionfruit Oil ~ known as Maracuja oil, this youth–restoring oil is great for oily skin, too. Nature’s anti-aging oil that also works on blemish prone or oily complexions, Passion Fruit seed oil contains vitamin A, or carotenoids, to combat the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Research has shown that passion fruit seed oil, from a South African flower called the purple granadilla, contains a high amount of linoleic acid, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid that’s critical for maintaining healthy skin. Applied topically to skin, linoleic acid helps to reduce inflammation, soothe and help minimize blemishes. Passion flower seed oil contains a high antioxidant activity to help fight sun damage.
Hibiscus Seed Oil ~ nature’s magical, super fruit answer to topical Botox for your skin. A powerful anti-aging ingredient found in nature, Hibiscus is considered the plant alternative to “Botox”. Applied topically, Hibiscus power or seed oil will help to give skin a youthful boost and increase skin elasticity. How does it work? Hibiscus is thought to help interfere with the activity of the elastase enzyme, which breaks down elastin in the skin. Hibiscus also contains organic acids to help stimulate cell turnover, and shed dead, dry skin cells that dull your complexion and clog your pores. and is even applied topically to help with herpes zoster.
Safflower Seed Oil - This seed oil is a secret weapon for clear complexions. Not all safflower oils are created equally; it’s important to choose a high linoleic acid containing organic safflower oil, like ours. This non-comedogenic, silky oil is dry, easily absorbed, never leaves a greasy residue, but is still highly moisturizing. Safflower oil’s high linoleic acid content helps unclog congested, acne prone pores and clear up blemish prone complexions. For dry or sensitive skin, Safflower oil will restore moisture balance and help restore a smooth, soft appearance. Linoleic acid isn’t synthesized by the human body but is essential for keeping skin clear from breakouts. Safflower oil has the highest level of linoleic fatty acid available of all seed oils and will help boost cell turnover for a more youthful complexion.
Pomegranate Oil ~ the superfruit superstar for brightening. Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C to refine and brighten your complexion. Pomegranate seed oil helps protect skin and hair for a long-lasting smooth, radiant complexion and shiny locks.
Alkanet Root ~ An Ayurvedic antibacterial herbal remedy to soothe skin irritations, rejuvenate and calm itchy, inflamed skin. Used for centuries to soothe skin irritations, reduce inflammation, help sunburns, cuts and rashes, itching, acne scarring. This herbal remedy clears up blemished, red or irritated skin and also works to help strengthen hair, and nourish the hair cuticle.
Bulgarian Rose ~ From scars and wrinkles to self-confidence, this Bulgarian essential oil boosts any kind of healing process. Skin benefits include: helps to lessen the appearance of scars, acne blemishes and fade dark skin pigmentations.
Geranium Seed Oil ~ a beauty cabinet must, this antiseptic essential oil calms treats and balances. The topical benefits of Geranium essential oil include acne treatments and helping to reduce skin inflammation. Benefits: Non-irritating, geranium essential oil can have a powerful impact on the health of the skin. It helps reduce redness and inflammation, and soothes skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It also helps to keep pores from getting clogged which reduces acne outbreaks.
Ingredients: Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Seed Oil*, Alkanna Tinctoria (Alkanet) Root*, Rubia Cordifolia (Madder) Root*, Pelargonium Graveolens(Geranium) Oil*, Tocopherol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Linanool***, Limonene***, Geraniol***
(*) Organic, food grade (**) food grade (***) Natural constituent of oils listed.
99%+ certified organic ingredients.