An exfoliating cleanser, Vitamin C mask, decongesting scrub and blemish soother all-in one. This multitasking water-activated paste is powered by the Amazonian superfood: Dragonfruit (aka Pink Pitaya); to help banish dullness, dryness, redness, inflammation and soothe breakouts.
- a few teaspoons of this Vitamin C fueled mask and some water is all it takes to instantly purify congested complexions, refine pores and rejuvenate sluggish + dull skin.
- a blend of cassava and arrowroot, pink pitaya, colloidal oat flour, crushed rose petals and Australian pink clay to deep clean, absorb impurities, soothe redness and restore moisture balance.
- activate with purified water, hydrosol, coconut vinegar or the PANK MICELLAR WATER to blend up a supercharged Vitamin C treatment for all skin types.
- the texture is very unique — you can wash off like a regular clay mask or roll-off to create more of an exfoliating rubber mask.
- finish with a splash of water.
- face ~ all skin types ~ breakouts ~ flaky ~ inflammation
- smoothes ~ restores ~ brightens ~ calms ~ cleanses ~ moisturizes ~ treats
- organic ~ food grade ~ non gmo ~ vegan ~ gluten free ~ earth friendly ~ may contain nuts ~ soy free
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Combine 2 tsp of paste with 2 tsp of purified water.
- You can also substitute the Pank Micellar Water, sweet orange or rose water or coconut vinegar.
- Blend to make a thin mask consistency. Adjust with more powder or liquid to make a wet paste but not dripping texture.
- Apply to clean, damp skin with mask brush.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
- Gently use fingertips to “roll” off. When most of the mask has come off, splash face with lukewarm water to remove excess.
- Follow with the Pank Micellar Water to tone and the Pank Elixir to hydrate.
What's in it?
Dragon Fruit Powder ~ this healing, pink hued Amazonian super fruit is like a vitamin B & C shot for your skin. A natural moisturizer, dragon fruit has up to 80% water plus minerals, anti-oxidants and beneficial for your skin and hair. It is said that dragon fruit is amazing for acne-prone skin, and when applied topically, it works wonders for your inflamed skin. Vitamin C in dragon fruit may help protect against dullness and leave your skin look fresh and rejuvenated. Fights signs of aging, wrinkles, sagging skin, fine lines, dullness, and moisturizes.
Oat Kernel Flour ~ nature’s gentlest of cleansers to soothe itchy, dry or blemished skin. Colloidal oats are rich in emollient lipids, beta gluten and antioxidants that help to restore skin’s natural and protective pH balance, and help prevent dryness or irritations by replenishing lost oils. Deeply moisturizing and soothing, oat flour will help to restore skin firmness by inducing collagen production. An excellent scrub for even the most sensitive of skins, oats are packed with antihistamine type antioxidants called Avenanthramides to help reduce redness and itchiness.
Cassava Root Flour ~ this tropical super root ingredient smooths and brightens your complexion. Mostly known as a type of tapioca starch used in cooking around the world, Cassava is a tropical root ingredients known in the Caribbean to help red, inflamed skin, and even help with the healing of scars. An amazing hydrator and smoother, the peel of cassava plants is rich in Vitamin A and can be used as a skin gentle skin exfoliator. As a mask, it’s easily absorbed and instantly softens rough, dry skin, improving the texture and condition of your complexion.
Arrow Root Powder ~ a skin pH balancer and moisture magnet, this tropical root absorbs oil without over-drying. The starch obtained from the rootstock of tropical plants/tubers is rich in vitamin A, thiamine, niacin and pantothenic acid. Arrowroot has been used as a topical treatment to promote the healing of cuts and scars, as it’s a natural healer. Arrowroot quickly absorbs oils and sebum as helps seal in moisture to the skin. Applying as a mask can reduce oil production, soften skin and dry out/heal blemishes.
Jojoba Seed Oil ~ the seed oil of the Southwest for balancing. From the seed of the jojoba plant, this oil provides perfectly balanced moisture, evens skin tone and protects the skin’s cellular structure to keep it firm.
Geranium Seed Oil ~ a beauty cabinet must, this antiseptic essential oil calms treats and balances. The topical benefits of Geranium essential oil include acne treatments and helping to reduce skin inflammation. Benefits: Non-irritating, geranium essential oil can have a powerful impact on the health of the skin. It helps reduce redness and inflammation, and soothes skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It also helps to keep pores from getting clogged which reduces acne outbreaks.
Bulgarian Rose ~ From scars and wrinkles to self-confidence, this Bulgarian essential oil boosts any kind of healing process. Skin benefits include: helps to lessen the appearance of scars, acne blemishes and fade dark skin pigmentations.
Kaolin ~ the gentle, absorbent clay for purifying; this soft, white powder gently sucks up impurities and excess oil as it soothes breakouts and redness.
Ingredients: Kaolin (Australian) Clay***, Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root*, Manihot esculenta crantz (Cassava) Root Flour*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel flour*, Hylocereus undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Powder*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Essential Oil**, Rosa damascene (Rose) Flower Essential Oil*|(*) organic; food grade, (**) organic; (***) Naturally and sustainably mined