John Masters Organics' Sculpting Clay is a blend of three natural clays combined with beeswax and essential oils. The result is an even better styling clay that restores moisture and provides a touchable, workable hold for every look you’re craving.
- Gives manageable hold.
- Adds volume and shine.
- Absorbs excess oil.
- Not tested on animals.
Bentonite, kaolin and diatomaceous earth - providing a flexible hold and helps build volume and thicken hair
Organic beeswax - offers natural holding properties
Organic sunflower oil - helps protect hair and scalp from excess oil buildup
- Rub a small amount into palms and work through sections of slightly damp or dry hair from roots to tips.
- Add more as desired.
- Pull through pieces of dry hair for messy, undone looks.
- Apply to roots of dry hair for styles with serious lift.
- Use to smooth down and tame thick hair.
- Apply mid-day to freshen up and give your look renewed hold and shine.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Kaolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba/ Cire d’abeille)*, Diatomaceous Earth, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil*, Bentonite, Limonene†, Citral †. ;*Organic; † A natural component of essential oils