A radiance-boosting, ultra-moisturizing balm to nourish skin.
Hydrating chia (nature’s most robust source of omega-3s) meets beta carotene-rich carrot to create a buttery balm that softens and smooths everything from fine lines around eyes to cracked heels. While it’s good enough to eat, it’s even better for dry skin caused by everything from extreme weather to long-haul flights. The ultimate head-to-toe beauty balm for smooth, glowing and youthful skin.
- seeds—compact, nutrient-rich powerhouses—prove that the best things come in small packages.
- oils distilled from nourishing chia and rejuvenating carrot seeds are the stars of this luxe, borderline-edible brûlée.
- sea buckthorn, a mystical Tibetan beauty berry sourced high in the Himalayas, adds divine moisturizing properties to soften fine lines, prime skin for makeup and instantly elevate hydration levels.
- face ~ lips ~ body ~ normal/dry ~ undereye
- anti-aging ~ smoothes ~ restores ~ treats
- organic ~ food grade ~ non gmo ~ sustainable ~ gluten free ~ cold pressed
HOW DO I USE IT?
- To cleanse, warm a pea-sized amount between your fingers and massage into dry or damp skin in circular motions.
- Gently wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth.
- To moisturize, warm a dab between your fingers and smooth onto skin.
- Works wonders as a moisturizing balm for lips, nails and body, too.
- Even better: pat in a LOLI mix-in water like Rose Water or Sweet Orange Water first, then apply the brûlée to damp skin.
What's in it?
Ingredients: Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil(**), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil(*), Cera Alba (Beeswax)(*), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil(**) (*) organic (**) organic, food grade
Carrot Seed Oil ~ the nutritious seed oil for rejuvenating mature skin. Loaded with beta carotene and vitamins A and E, this oil improves skin’s elasticity for a smooth texture. Tackles symptoms of psoriasis and eczema as well.
Beeswax ~ the best of the hive for healing. This natural wax produced by worker bees lends a balmy texture and deep moisturizing and protective properties.
Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil ~ the arctic beauty berry for healing. A deeply moisturizing oil with 190 bioactives and omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids to boost collagen production for firmer-feeling skin. It’s been used for over 1300 years in the Himalayas to help moisturize, decrease lines and wrinkles and help address the symptoms of eczema and rosacea.