- Multi-vitamin, multi-mineral blend with 19 organic super fruits and berries
- Super antioxidants; goji, mangosteen, acai and pomegranate
- For those who prefer to get their vitamins from whole foods
- 1 billion probiotics and enzymes aid digestion and support immune system
- Essential vitamins A, C and D plus calcium and magnesium
- Fortified with trace minerals and electrolytes to help proper hydration
- Contains over 70% certified organic ingredients
- Macro Berri Reds has 3+ servings of fruits and berries
- 70% less sugar than other fruit drinks
- No high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients
- Gluten free and vegan
- Berry taste kids love!
Macro Berri Reds is an all-natural fruit/berry flavored multi-vitamin drink mix with a taste kids love! Delicious is the new nutritious! No common allergens or other harsh ingredients. No wheat grass, alfalfa, oat, kamut, rye. No soil based organisms, kelp, bee pollen, garlic, onion, MSG, OR GMO’s. NO yeast, egg, artificial coloring, alcohol, preservatives, flavoring, salt, starch, maltodextrin. FREE OF wheat, gluten, corn, stabilizers, pesticides, herbicides or dairy animal products. Kids of all ages LOVE the amazing taste of this Multi-Vitamin, Multi-Mineral Blend with 19 Organic Super Fruits and Berries.
Here’s a list of some of the Macro Berri Reds Ingredients. The entire nutritional/supplement facts table follows.
Acai 5 To 1 Extract:
Acai is a rare fruit found deep in the Amazon Rainforest. A concentrated source of anthocyanins (red-blue phenol properties) and 30 times more effective than that of red wine. Naturally high ORAC (Oxygen, free Radical, Absorbance, Capacity) value.
Is a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C, B vitamins, folate, and pantothenic acid (B-3 B-6). Papaya contains the enzyme, papain, which aids digestion.
Contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins. Addresses gastrointestinal issues: assists digestion, bowel and colon health and also addresses concerns with stomach acids.
Himalayan Mountain Goji Berries contain amino acids and more (non-heme/bio-available vegetarian) iron than spinach.